Tuesday, December 19, 2006

my sister&my angel zahra

my dear sister...shes 29 years old, her name zakiya and yea theres a 14 year age gap between us... which makes us be in 2 different eras completly.

iv neva been able to tell her everything bt yet weve been dead close even though im stil a baby to her but lastnite i felt a connection ive neva felt before eva...was laying next t ha nd she was holding my hand nd i was sad and she knew it...u c she goin away t her dad for eid nd i dont want her to go bt she has to and for sum reason the tears just fell from my eyes and she held my hand nd hugged me tyt nd told me to go with her mayb i will....nd then she was like ey u gne big u going t grade 10 nd i looked at her i was like 11 zakiya and she realised ive grown up and i vow to tell her wateva happens to me for truli i knw she myn and the best sister ever.

shes always there standing up for me, taking me everywhere, running around finding perfect clothes for me, by my side wen my mums shoutn us.... ges shes married been ther dne that nd won the t-shirt for everything in life.

she has a lil daughter my niece her name zahra nd she four years old and what an angel...i would neva hav thort havn sum1 runnin around playn nd messing my room would be so much fun...but hey thers dwn falls to the slaps nd scratches but no1 would eva thing that a lil angel can make a difference to my life....

at sum stage in my wierd adolescent years i was prepared t give upeverything including my education for a silly phase i was goin thru and my niece woke me up and made me realise was sitting with her on the bed and she looks at me with those choclate brown eyes and asks nakala ( thats wat she calls me ) wat u wanna b wen u becum big and i said a doctor and she said i wanna b a doctor jus like u and kissed nd hugged me and want of to play...and i realised my world my life nt jus mine it hers to my life is a lesson to her nd in sum way im a role model to her and ya thts awl bout my angel zahra

No comments: